Our experience of managing a range of projects in the field of process engineering spans over 35 years of the company’s growth and development. PM Group’s Process Engineering team forms an immensely important part of the strategic development of the business and these process engineering strengths, covering all market sectors, enable us to provide valuable support to our clients at an earlier stage in the development of the project. It’s due to this early involvement that we can maximise our value to our customers.
The balance and cross fertilisation of experience within our team at PM Group allows us to excel in providing innovative yet practical, cost effective solutions to our clients varied projects.
Leading Process Engineering Consultants
Our team of Process Engineers collectively have a broad experience of different manufacturing industries including the pharmaceutical, chemical, water, energy & environmental and food sectors. This includes both operational experience and the design and implementation of projects for manufacturing sites.
The Process Engineering Department at PM Group are capable of undertaking all aspects of process design and are particularly adept at liaising closely with Clients to develop Projects from a conceptual scheme to the preparation of sanction grade estimates and then through to the detailed design, implementation and commissioning phases.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:-
- Concept Design and Feasibility Studies
- Front End Design Studies (complete with cost estimates)
- Flowsheet/ P& I.D. preparation and development
- Selection and Specification of Process Plant
- Process Design Safety, Risk Assessments, Risk Analysis and Consequence Assessment
- Co-ordination, chairing and reporting of Hazard Studies (PM Group utilise proprietary HAZOP software)
- Process simulation (including dynamic effects)
- Environmental Assessments
- Relief Stream Design and Verification
- Process design to cGMP Standards
- Design of Process Effluent and Emission Systems
- Plant Support and Troubleshooting
- Commissioning and Testing
- Compliance with existing and impending legislation (e.g. ATEX, DSEAR, COMAH).