The PM Group team consists of qualified, highly skilled engineers with a depth of experience in delivering all aspects of mechanical and pipe work design. The activities include the design, layout, specification and detailing of process lines, operating equipment, building services from front end through to installation.
PM Group’s own specifications can be employed to ensure construction work achieves a high standard.
3D CAD work forms the basis for the majority of the development work undertaken by PM Group and we have invested heavily in AutoCAD and Autoplant software. The utilisation of 3D modelling provides increased benefits throughout the life of a project.
- Reduced design cost
- Concurrent engineering discipline design
- Compressed design lead times
- Clash minimisation
- 3D walkthrough review prior to any capital expenditure
- Automatic scheduling and bills of quantities
- Improved maintenance planning.
Either as part of a project team or as disciplined engineers, PM Group can provide full Mechanical Engineering support to our clients, whatever the specific requirements.
Providing Specific Capabilities for Mechanical Engineering Projects
Our specific Mechanical Engineering capabilities include:
- Site surveys, studies, estimates and proposals
- Plant and pipework layouts and optioneering
- Equipment layout 2 & 3D
- Pipework isometrics, support schedules and detail
- Stress Analysis
- Mechanical equipment specifications
- Mechanical equipment design & detailing
- Construction and installation support
- Operations and maintenance
- Tender documentation, technical analysis and evaluation